Columbia has a “rolling” admission process. This can be frustratingly vague for candidates. Fortunately our sister site, Beacon Glow, has published analysis looking at what exactly “rolling” means.
For example, for admitted students, the number of days it normally takes from submission to final decision is below:
Other questions answered include:
- Which months to avoid applying if you hate waiting for a decision
- How quickly rejected candidates hear their decisions
- The amount of time it takes to receive an interview invite
- The amount of time it takes for interviewers to submit post-interview feedback
- How long candidates have to wait after their interview to find out about their future
- The specific days of the week the admissions committee is more likely to release acceptance decisions…and rejection decisions
- Analysis of the waitlist
Read it here.